- View Full Item
- Created Date
- The Schanck Building, located on the northeast corner of Milwaukee Avenue and Cook Street, housed the King Loan Company. King Loan dealt in auto and furniture loans and offered prompt service: "When you need money just phone, then call at office and complete loan." Another King Loan branch was located at 128 Madison Street in Waukegan. Schanck Hardware was also located in this building. The Schanck family was among the first settlers in Libertyvi...
- Carl Cizek
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- Business enterprises
King Loan Company
- 504 North Milwaukee Avenue
506 North Milwaukee Avenue
508 North Milwaukee Avenue
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at email@example.com or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Carl Cizek. Schanck Building. 1956. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2024. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carl Cizek, (1956) Schanck Building. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2024
- MLA citation style
- Carl Cizek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2024>.