- Pittman, John
- Digital Commonwealth
- Watertown Free Public Library
Occupied by John Bailey, Henry Gibbs and Seth Storer. Built in 1865. Demolished in 1888. Henry Gibbs served 27 years during troubled times of discourse over the location of the Meeting House, Salem witch trials and potential changes in beliefs. Seth Storer was the minister for fifty years. Photographed October 17, 1885 by Captain J. Pitman, who was stationed at the Watertown Arsenal,.
- Church buildings--Watertown--Massachusetts
Watertown (Mass.)--Social life and customs
Unitarian church--Watertown (Mass.)
- Management Restrictions apply. See application form at http://watertownlib.org/research/historic-watertown/photographs. Contact host institution for more information.