Page 61 of Farrar Manuscript
View Full Image
Page 61 from Houses in Lincoln 100 Years Old and Over with Some of Their Owners (copy 2). View of home that is believed to currently be the Brooks house at the Minute Man National Historical Park. Top image, undated; Bottom image, undated. Text reads, "1638 Joshua Brooks settled here. Present house built about 1728 [Handwritten annotation: "No. ... The lean to on the right hand side may have been built in 1728, but not the present house. The present house is around 1780-90."] Joshua Brooks...sold to... 1862 George G. Smith. James McCarty. 1897 Martin H. Bulger. 1900 Estate. 1901 John H. Bulger. 1906 Mary L. Brooks et al. 1915 Sarah W. Brooks et al." Handwritten annotation: "Sturm. Nat. Park Headquarters. Image is part of Houses in Lincoln 100 Years Old and Over with Some of Their Owners, also known as the Farrar Historical Houses Manuscript, c. 1935 (2004.002). Lincoln Town Archives, Lincoln Massachusetts.
|Farrar, Edward Rogers (1863-1949)|
|Lincoln Public Library|
Lincoln (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Lincoln Town Archives holds the copyright to this image. No further duplication or reproduction are allowed without permission from the Lincoln Town Archives. To inquire ordering an image, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All rights reserved.