• Created Date
  • ca. 1912
  • Description
  • The four Ionic columns are one of the only things remaining from the original University of Washington campus. Moved South of Denny Hall in 1911 they were one of the only objects preserved from the old territorial building. In 1924 they were moved to the Sylvan Theater.PH Coll 1226.12.
  • Format
  • image
    photograph
    Scanned from a photograph using a Epson Perfection 4990 at 100 ppi in grayscale. Resized using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 so that the long dimension was either 768 pixels horizontal or 600 pixels vertical, then saved in JPEG format at quality rating 3. 2013