Davidson Street, 1958
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A view of South Davidson Street, located between East Florida Street and South Water Street. A train can be seen passing in the background and there are several industrial buildings on either side of the street.
July, 1958. Looking along S Davidson St. Located between E. Florida and S. Water St. One of the shortest streets in Milwaukee. Davidson St. Old maps of Milwaukee show that street [illegible] was on was proposed or intended to continue south of Florida St.
- Wudtke, Herman A
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- South Water Street (Milwaukee, Wis.)
South Davidson Street (Milwaukee, Wis.)
East Florida Street (Milwaukee, Wis.)
Streets -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Automobiles -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Railroad cars -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Industrial buildings -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
- Black and White Photograph
- Chicago citation style
- Wudtke, Herman A. Davidson Street, 1958. 1958-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/4659. (Accessed October 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Wudtke, Herman A, (1958-07) Davidson Street, 1958. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/4659
- MLA citation style
- Wudtke, Herman A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/4659>.