"'Landside' damages Manayunk homes"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Scene at the rear of houses from 4055 to 4067 Manayunk av., Manayunk, after a stone wall collapsed, letting loose tons of stone and earth, which crashed down into the homes and smashed two private garages."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "'Landside' damages Manayunk homes". 1927-07-26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64715. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1927-07-26) "'Landside' damages Manayunk homes". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64715
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64715>.