List of sources and topics
- View Full Item
- Created Date
List of personality card authors including their identifying codes and a list of topics used by Billigmeier to collect information during the Japanese American Evacuation and Resettlement Study (JERS). The codes can be seen written on the corners of the personality cards: ucsb_mei_0032, ucsb_mei_0034, ucsb_mei_0035, ucsb_mei_0036, ucsb_mei_0037, ucsb_mei_0038, ucsb_mei_0039, ucsb_mei_0042, ucsb_mei_0043, ucsb_mei_0044.
4 pages, handwritten
The Robert Billigmeier collection is comprised of materials collected during his work and stay at the Tule Lake incarceration camp conducting research for the University of California’s Japanese Evacuation and Resettlement Study (JERS). The collection includes: photographs taken during his time at Tule Lake; a scrapbook created by students at Tule Lake in 1942; camp publications; reports and manuscripts; and student writings. Several of the reports and manuscripts draw from the personality cards written by students in the Tule Lake incarceration camp.
- Billigmeier, Robert Henry: author
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Head of the Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library.
- Chicago citation style
- Billigmeier, Robert Henry: author. List of sources and topics. . Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/13203. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Billigmeier, Robert Henry: author, () List of sources and topics. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/13203
- MLA citation style
- Billigmeier, Robert Henry: author. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/13203>.