- View Full Item
- Created Date
In honor of early Advent pioneer William E. Miller, the chapel on the second floor of Founder's Hall was remodeled in the mid-1970s. The chapel was redone in the Federal style because of its use during Miller's lifetime. Seating 200, it contains matching portraits of William Miller and his wife, Lucy, a Millerite 1843 chart, and Miller's pulpit.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Miller Chapel. 1974-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k45s. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1974-2005) Miller Chapel. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k45s
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k45s>.