Good Samaritan Hospital School of Practical Nursing
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Capping Ceremony-a class of Nursing graduates pose for a group photo in front of the Our Lady of Selma statue in St. Elizabeth's courtyard. All are dressed in cap and uniform, holding their diplomas in their right hands, at waist level.
- Contributing Institution
- Saint Michael's College
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Selma, Ala.)
African American Nursing Schools--Alabama--Selma
African American Nursing Students--Alabama--Selma
St. Elizabeth's Church (Selma, Ala.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- This image is provided for educational purposes only. Further information about copyright and reproductions may be obtained from Saint Michael's College Archives.
- Chicago citation style
- Good Samaritan Hospital School of Practical Nursing. 1961. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15819.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15819coll4/id/8176. (Accessed June 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1961) Good Samaritan Hospital School of Practical Nursing. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15819.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15819coll4/id/8176
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15819.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15819coll4/id/8176>.