Ketchikan Pulp Company Mill, Ketchikan, ca. 1954-1970's
- ca. 1954-1970's
The Ketchikan Pulp Company mill operated from 1954 to 1997 and was located on the north shore of Ward Cove, about five miles north of Ketchikan. The Ketchikan Pulp Company had a 50 year contract with the United States Forest Service to cut timber in the Tongass National Forest, which was meant to spur job creation in southeastern Alaska.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2013