Depot at Indianapolis
View Full Item
Postcard created from lithograph showing the Madison and Indianapolis Railroad Depot in Indianapolis in 1854 and distributed by the Polar Ice & Fuel Company. The backside of the postcard reads, "Madison and Indianapolis depot. Built 1847. Located on south side of South Street between Delaware and Pennsylvania Street. Torn down a few years ago.
|Jefferson County Historical Society|