- Indiana Memory
- Allen County Public Library
Old Monroeville Post Office at the corner of South & Mulberry streets. Bill Leonard was the last Post Master at this location. It moved to its new location at 105 Allen Street on July 31, 1969. Former Post Masters included: William Leonard (1957-1983), Justina Meyer (1935-1957), At one time was a pizza place. Al Lesh owns the building (2006) and lives in the rear apartment. He ran an antique shop called The Salvage Bin until he retired.
- The images in the Allen County Public Library's digital library may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but any commercial use is prohibited without permission. Some collections may have other rights retained. Questions may be directed to the Special Collections Division of the Library at Genealogy@ACPL.Info or (260) 421-1225.