• Creator
  • Harry Lemen, photographer
  • Created Date
  • 1927
  • Description
  • The little park along the Ohio River was a part of the Trow's Flour Mill complex. Built for employees and their families, the little park was the site of picnics, summer outings and company functions. It was destroyed, along with the rest of the complex in the 1937 flood.
  • Format
  • postcard