Trial Brief: "Aggression Against Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Common Plan or Conspiracy (Boxes 282-284) refers to Count I of the IMT indictment, namely conspiracy to commit unlawful aggression. This subseries consists of trial briefs and German documents used by the Allied prosecution team. The papers are arranged thematically as the conspiracy charge had economic, political, and military dimensions. This subseries includes detailed German war plans for invading such nations as Poland, France, Russia, Norway, and Yugoslavia. The minutes of high-level economic meetings on the mobilization for war also highlight these files. Includes: internal circulation list from Board of Review. Alternate title from the internal circulation list. Annotated.
- Connecticut Digital Archive
- Contributing Institution
- Archives & Special Collections at the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center, University of Connecticut Library
- Nuremberg War Crime Trials (Germany : 1946-1949)
Trials, litigation, etc
War -- Planning
Aggression (International law)
German Occupation of Netherlands (1940-1945)
German Occupation of Luxembourg (1940-1944)
German Occupation of Belgium (1940-1945)
- Legal documentsBriefs (legal documents)
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, CC BY-NC.
- Chicago citation style
- Trial Brief: "Aggression Against Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg". 1945-11-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/11134/20002:1335. (Accessed January 29, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1945-11-14) Trial Brief: "Aggression Against Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/11134/20002:1335
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://hdl.handle.net/11134/20002:1335>.