Erie County, Novelty Postcards, Erie Vacationland
- View Full Item
Postcard, 5 1/2 in. x 3 1/2 in.
This collection of approximately 29,000 postcards from the 1880s to the 1970s includes images from across the U.S. and all 67 Pennsylvania counties and highlights cities, towns, buildings, local businesses and industries, parks, and scenic and street views. Additional images include business and industry advertising, highways, states, and foreign countries.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Pennsylvania State Archives
- Supporting Institution
- POWER Library as sponsor and HSLC as maintainer
- A-K-D Printing Co
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Erie County, Novelty Postcards, Erie Vacationland. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://psa.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/pc/id/5938. (Accessed April 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Erie County, Novelty Postcards, Erie Vacationland. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://psa.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/pc/id/5938
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://psa.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/pc/id/5938>.