- View Full Item
- Created Date
In this view, Herbert Hosmer's Puppet Theater stands adjacent to his new residence on East George Hill Road. The building was designed from a 250-year-old carriage house and made a charming setting for a children's theater, with its pine-sheathed walls, pegged beams, and slatted outside archways.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Puppet theater. 1941-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g15m. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1941-2000) Puppet theater. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g15m
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g15m>.