"Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr."
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph of King, originally taken in 1956, is published because Rev. King faces court action on a loitering charge.
Title from verso of photograph
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Miscellaneous Wire Service/Photographer
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.". 1958-09-04. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/51403. (Accessed September 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1958-09-04) "Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/51403
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/51403>.