And say nothing
- Created Date
- Circa 1970
- Doyle, Jerry
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
Note: These citations are programmatically generated and may be incomplete.
- Chicago citation style
- Doyle, Jerry. And say nothing. Circa 1970. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collection1.libraries.psu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/jdp/id/34. (Accessed September 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Doyle, Jerry, (Circa 1970) And say nothing. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collection1.libraries.psu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/jdp/id/34
- MLA citation style
- Doyle, Jerry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collection1.libraries.psu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/jdp/id/34>.