Front view of the new public library, Boston
View Full Image
Title and date from item, from additional material accompanying item, or from information provided by the Boston Public Library. Handwritten note on item: The library site is now covered by the Colonial Building (1925). The left is the site of the Little Building. At the right, the site of the Walker Building. Mounted item includes newspaper clipping describing the new public library prior to its completion and opening. Stamp on item verso: Charles D. Craigie, Property Atlases and Maps, old time maps of New England towns showing location of houses and family names. Transferred to the Print Department by Mr. Francis Maloney - February, 1974.
|Boston Public Library|
Boston Public Library
Rights status not evaluated. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).