Child protective services : a guide for workers /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Contract no. HEW-105-77-1050.
Bibliography: p. [98-99].
- Jenkins, James L
- Contributing Institution
- University of Minnesota
- Washington : Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Office of Human Development Services, Administration for Children, Youth, and Families, Children's Bureau, National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect : for sale by the Supt of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off
- Abused children--Services for--United States
Mental health personnel
Volunteer workers in social service--United States
- United States
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Jenkins, James L. Child protective services : a guide for workers /. 1979. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000206773. (Accessed October 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Jenkins, James L, (1979) Child protective services : a guide for workers /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000206773
- MLA citation style
- Jenkins, James L. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000206773>.