Aquarium workers with fish for exhibits
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Caretakers Friel and Chriss, of the Philadelphia Aquarium staff, handling shipments of live exhibits. Boats which once brought Gulf Stream water to Philadelphia as ballast now and serving Uncle Sam in defense work and these tropical fish face death unless the Aquarium figures out a way to get water from the Caribbean for them."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Aquarium workers with fish for exhibits. 1941-09-30. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/69528. (Accessed September 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1941-09-30) Aquarium workers with fish for exhibits. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/69528
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/69528>.