"This Is The Army"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
US servicemen march past the Mastbaum Theater. The marquee advertises an Irving Berlin show called "This Is The Army." A number of servicemen can also be seen milling around in the crowd on the sidewalk.
- Hamburger, Howard
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Twentieth and Market Streets (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Center City District (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Hamburger, Howard. "This Is The Army". 1943-08-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/177. (Accessed September 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hamburger, Howard, (1943-08-17) "This Is The Army". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/177
- MLA citation style
- Hamburger, Howard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/177>.