- View Full Item
- Created Date
Tangshan #10 Middle School. April 1, 1972. Class is studying "Snow," a poem by Mao Zedong, written in 1936. First stanza: North country scene/A hundred leagues locked in ice/A thousand leagues of whirling snow./Both sides of the Great Wall/One single white
Digital Library Development Program, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/digital-library)
- Joseph, William A
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Digital Library Development Program
- Middle schools
Middle school teachers
Tangshan di 10 zhong xue
Tangshan (Hebei Sheng, China)
Mao, Zedong, 1893-1976
- Tangshan (Hebei Sheng, China)
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Joseph, William A. Poetry Class. 1972-04-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8808945w. (Accessed December 8, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Joseph, William A, (1972-04-01) Poetry Class. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8808945w
- MLA citation style
- Joseph, William A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8808945w>.