New college church
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Construction on this contemporary church began in August 1979, and the building hosted its first worship service on May 9, 1981. The 90-foot-high, two-story structure has a seating capacity of 1,250. A special feature in the sanctuary is a tower that allows natural light to reflect down from its walls to the floor, 56 feet below.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- New college church. 1979-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k51x. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1979-2005) New college church. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k51x
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k51x>.