Amherst College 1821
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A pencil drawing of Amherst College by Orra White Hitchcock, depicting South College, the old church, and horse sheds, with two trees in the center of the image and fenced fields. A few people are depicted sitting and standing in the fields. The sketch is housed in a mat for conservation.
The item is undated. The approximate date provided is taken from the finding aid.
- Hitchcock, Orra White, 1796-1863
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- Amherst (Mass.)
- Drawings (visual works)Drawings
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Hitchcock, Orra White, 1796-1863. Amherst College 1821. 1821. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:387827. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hitchcock, Orra White, 1796-1863, (1821) Amherst College 1821. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:387827
- MLA citation style
- Hitchcock, Orra White, 1796-1863. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:387827>.