Looking North from court, Black Forest
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Looking North from court, Black Forest.
- Harry L. Sampson
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Riverside, California Museum of Photography
- Keystone View Company
People associated with entertainment and sports
Black Forest Village
Century of Progress
- REQUIRED CREDIT LINE MUST STATE: Keystone-Mast Collection, UCR/California Museum of Photography, University of California at Riverside. Please contact UCR/California Museum of Photography for information about the copyright status of this item. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction, and/or commercial use, of some materials may be restricted by gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing agreement(s), and/or trademark rights. Distribution or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. To the extent other restrictions apply, permission for distribution or reproduction from the applicable rights holder is also required. Responsibility for obtaining permissions, and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Harry L. Sampson. Looking North from court, Black Forest. 1934. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt429013kd. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Harry L. Sampson, (1934) Looking North from court, Black Forest. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt429013kd
- MLA citation style
- Harry L. Sampson. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt429013kd>.