Construction of a new drive
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Breaking rock and re-grading for the new section of the drive from Germantown Ave. to Stenton Ave. Some of the 180 men given employment through a gift of $15,000 by State Senator and Mrs. George Woodward to the Friends of the Wissahickon are shown."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Construction of a new drive. 1932-01-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/11956. (Accessed September 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1932-01-14) Construction of a new drive. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/11956
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/11956>.