"Last gap for Walt Whitman Bridge closed"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"View looking south as the linking eight ton piece is put into place."
- McGonigal, Harry F
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- McGonigal, Harry F. "Last gap for Walt Whitman Bridge closed". 1956-06-20. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67842. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- McGonigal, Harry F, (1956-06-20) "Last gap for Walt Whitman Bridge closed". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67842
- MLA citation style
- McGonigal, Harry F. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67842>.