Dr. Edward Hamlin, Jr
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white portrait photograph of Edward Hamlin, Jr., MD, chief of the surgical service at Faulkner Hospital, 1955-1961. Dr. Hamlin graduated from Harvard Medical School and was assistant clinical professor or surgery at the medical school when he received his Faulkner Hospital appointment.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
Faulkner Hospital (Boston, Mass.)
- PhotographsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY-NC).
- Chicago citation style
- Dr. Edward Hamlin, Jr. 1955. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/7h149r06p. (Accessed July 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1955) Dr. Edward Hamlin, Jr. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/7h149r06p
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/7h149r06p>.