View of the hotel "El Viejo y el Mar" in Punta Barlovento, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Hotel "El Viejo y el Mar" is near the Hemingway Marina, located in Punta Barlovento. This is a nautical activities facility that organizes renowned international events, including regattas and fishing tournaments. Among the latter, the Hemingway Fishing Tournament, held every year with an increasing presence of foreign participants, is the most important event held at the marina, which was named after US literature Nobel Prize winner Ernest Hemingway. The marina has also become a major port for international regattas, since boats dock there before sailing to other latitudes. Barlovento or Punta Barlovento is a neighborhood located in the city of Havana.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- View of the hotel "El Viejo y el Mar" in Punta Barlovento, Cuba. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2616. (Accessed November 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) View of the hotel "El Viejo y el Mar" in Punta Barlovento, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2616
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2616>.