Man and woman dancing
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph shows a man and a woman dancing. They are each holding one hand and have the other arm around their partner. There is a jukebox behind them.
On verso: " Live Y'ers." The women is Bernice Robertson.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- San José State University, Special Collections and Archives
- Copyright is assigned to the San José State University Special Collections & Archives. All requests for permission to publish or quote from this collection must be submitted in writing to the Director of Special Collections. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Special Collections & Archives. Copyright restrictions may apply to digital reproductions of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes. For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact San Jose State University Special Collections & Archives department. http://library.sjsu.edu/sjsu-special-collections/sjsu-special-collections-and-archives
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Man and woman dancing. 1950s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/sjsuYWCA/id/182. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1950s) Man and woman dancing. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/sjsuYWCA/id/182
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/sjsuYWCA/id/182>.