"Bartram Gardens scenes"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"The 'leaning' white mulberry tree, which was blown down by a gale many years ago. It was propped up, took root again and is still growing despite its sprawling position."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Botanical gardens
Bartram's Garden (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Bartram, John, 1699-1777--Homes and haunts
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Bartram Gardens scenes". 1926-07-31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/38599. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1926-07-31) "Bartram Gardens scenes". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/38599
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/38599>.