Hospital Yard, Nashville
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Scene in the yard of a military hospital in Nashville, showing numerous men and women, some African American, among lines of hanging laundry.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Military hospitals
Civil War America
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Hospitals
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Hospital Yard, Nashville. 1863-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll5/id/21. (Accessed November 29, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- (1863-07) Hospital Yard, Nashville. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll5/id/21
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll5/id/21>.