Second view of 37 Old Concord Road (c. 1935)
View Full Image
Billing-Hayden House. Built c. 1832-1835; back wing may be earlier. Style: Federal. Architect: Unknown. Resident in 1977: Samuel G. Mygatt. Extensive rear additios have been added since 1977. Architectural description and historical narrative available in Lincoln Properties Listed in the Massachusetts Historical Commission Archives, vol. 3 held at the Lincoln Public Library. Image is part of Houses in Lincoln 100 Years Old and Over with Some of Their Owners, also known as the Farrar Historical Houses Manuscript, c. 1935 (2004.002). Lincoln Town Archives, Lincoln Massachusetts.
|Farrar, Edward Rogers (1863-1949)|
|Lincoln Public Library|
Lincoln (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Lincoln Town Archives holds the copyright to this image. No further duplication or reproduction are allowed without permission from the Lincoln Town Archives. To inquire ordering an image, please email email@example.com. All rights reserved.