Old Canal Days; visitors (1)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- July 13, 1975
- People gathered
- Contributing Institution
- Lewis University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Old Canal Days; visitors (1). July 13, 1975. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/1060. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (July 13, 1975) Old Canal Days; visitors (1). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/1060
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/1060>.