Bellevue : a short history of Bellevue Hospital and of the training schools
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Includes photos of the hospital from 1879-1915: its chapels, ambulances, wards, old and new training schools, the calorimeter for typhoid patients.
Includes "The oldest picture of Bellevue", 1816, from an engraving--P. 
An Ode to Bellevue" by Mary St. John, R. N."--p.
Dedicated to the memory of Mrs. William Preston Griffin and Mrs. William Henry Osborn in grateful appreciation of their work in establishing our Training School"--p. 
Bellevue Hospital.--Human heat.--Training School.--Mills Training School.--Osborn Hall.
- Contributing Institution
- Columbia University
- [New York] : Alumnae Association of Bellevue, Pension Fund Committee
- Bellevue Hospital. Training School for Nurses--History
Schools, Nursing--history--New York City
Typhoid--occurrence--New York City
Hospitals--history--New York City
- New York City
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Bellevue : a short history of Bellevue Hospital and of the training schools. c1915. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009702638. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (c1915) Bellevue : a short history of Bellevue Hospital and of the training schools. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009702638
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009702638>.