"The 'long and short' of the Wheelman's outing"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Fred B. Wagner (center), 5041 N. Fairhill st. on a Columbia, 1882 model, one of the largest bicycles in the annual outing of the Veteran Wheelmen's Association held at Bustleton yesterday. George Wagner, his on, is shown on the smaller 'high wheeler,' and Joseph Chaitkin, 517 Ashdale st., is riding a Star of 1886."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
5041 North Fairhill Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
517 Ashdale Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Wagner, Fred B
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "The 'long and short' of the Wheelman's outing". 1933-10-16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67436. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1933-10-16) "The 'long and short' of the Wheelman's outing". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67436
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67436>.