- Harry Lemen, photographer
- Indiana Memory
- Madison-Jefferson County Public Library
This post office was established on January 13, 1848 with Buell Eastman as the first postmaster. The building (now gone) was located on the north side of Green Road between Hwy. 7 and Cragmont. This tiny building was in service for over 100 years. The old building was officially retired August 31, 1957.
- Indiana-Jefferson County-Madison