Old Lancaster Center
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This c. 1900 photograph provides a view of the area on Main Street that would become the new town green. In the distance is the old Lancaster Hotel. Next, from left to right, are the fifth meetinghouse, the old town house, the Lancaster Academy Building, and the MacDonald home, later moved to Carleton Place.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Old Lancaster Center. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j830. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) Old Lancaster Center. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j830
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j830>.