- Indiana Memory
- Allen County Public Library
A partial view of St. Peters Square. This is a Bernini's masterpiece built between 1656 and 1667. It is shape of an ellipse, enclosed by a quadruple colonnade of 284 Doric columns and 88 pillars, adorned with statues of 140 Saints and the coat of arms of Alexander VII. On each end are two fountains which are continually flowing. Rome, Italy. Date 08/15/1952.
- Allen County, Indiana
- The images in the Allen County Public Library's digital library may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but any commercial use is prohibited without permission. Some collections may have other rights retained. Questions may be directed to the Special Collections Division of the Library at Genealogy@ACPL.Info or (260) 421-1225.