Throop House, 1940s
- View Full Item
Black and white photograph (ca. early 1940s) of Throop House (also known as Freshman Building or Freshman Hall) on the University of Scranton campus, prior to its demolition in January 1943. Throop House was located on Wyoming Avenue, next door to Thomson Hospital (the Annex).
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
Throop House (Scranton, Pa.)
Wyoming Avenue (Scranton, Pa.)
University of Scranton -- Buildings
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Throop House, 1940s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3314. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Throop House, 1940s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3314
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3314>.