Night at a mortuary feast
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1963 and 1989
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Roger M. Keesing Papers (MSS 427) - Roll 18, Item 4.
[Title, Date]. Roger Keesing Papers. MSS 427. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
- Keesing, Roger M., 1935-1993
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Mortuary feasts
Eating & drinking--Solomon Islands
Ceremonial exchange--Solomon Islands
Funeral rites and ceremonies--Solomon Islands
Kwaio (Solomon Islands people)
Malaita (Solomon Islands)
- Malaita (Solomon Islands)
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Keesing, Roger M., 1935-1993. Night at a mortuary feast. between 1963 and 1989. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806519w. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Keesing, Roger M., 1935-1993, (between 1963 and 1989) Night at a mortuary feast. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806519w
- MLA citation style
- Keesing, Roger M., 1935-1993. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806519w>.