[Muster-in roll, October 31, 1864]
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Muster-in roll for Hamilton K. Redway which certifies Redway as Captain of Company "F," First N. Y. Vet. Cavalry. The muster-in roll details that Redway was made captain when he was stationed at Camp Piatt in West Virginia on October 31, 1864. The document was singed by Benjamin J. Ricker, Jr., the mustering officer for West Virginia, on January 16, 1864.
 p. ; 40 x 28 cm.
- The Portal to Texas History
- Contributing Institution
- UNT Libraries Special Collections
- Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
Military and War - Wars - Civil War
Redway, Hamilton K
Ricker, Benjamin J
Comestock, Captain E. D
Platner, J. S
Redway, Hamilton K., 1835- -- Archives
- United States - West Virginia
- Chicago citation style
- Seymour, Horatio. [Muster-in roll, October 31, 1864]. 1864-10-31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth186801/. (Accessed February 6, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- Seymour, Horatio, (1864-10-31) [Muster-in roll, October 31, 1864]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth186801/
- MLA citation style
- Seymour, Horatio. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth186801/>.