Paving of Obispo Street in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "106080. 8x10 copy. Havana, Cuba, about 1900. Foundation for asphalt paving in Ohispo [sic]. Source unknown. Havana-Street paving-Obispo Street"; On recto: "106080"
Photographic reproduction of the paving of part of Obispo Street in Havana, Cuba. There are bricks and buckets in the middle of the street
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Paving of Obispo Street in Havana, Cuba. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2710. (Accessed May 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) Paving of Obispo Street in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2710
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2710>.