• Created Date
  • ca. 1950
  • Description
  • Originally known as Condon Hall, this was built in 1932 to house the law school.Filed in: UW - Gowen Hall (#439).
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    11 x 14 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3