• Creator
  • Warner, Arthur Churchill, 1864-1943
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1931
  • Description
  • County-City Building is located between 3rd and 4th Ave., Jefferson St. and Yesler Way, later renamed the King County Courthouse. The new County-City building was dedicated on May 4, 1916. Five additional floors were added to the building in 1930. Warner 283.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    Image
    b&w
    8 x 10 in.
    Scanned from a photograph at 600 dpi, saved in TIFF format, enhanced and resized using Adobe Photoshop, and imported as JPEG2000 using Contentdm software's JPEG2000 Extension. 2009