"Northeast Village almost a ghost village"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Mrs. Russell A. Arbuckle has to keep her family clean, so the washing goes up as usual, her two children Russel W. Arbuckle, 4 years old, and his sister Deborah, 6 years old, watch as their mother hangs a sheet. They hope to move July 23rd, 1962.
Title from verso of photograph
- Coward, William S
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Coward, William S. "Northeast Village almost a ghost village". 1962-07-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24770. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Coward, William S, (1962-07-12) "Northeast Village almost a ghost village". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24770
- MLA citation style
- Coward, William S. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24770>.