Which Shall It Be?
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Are you going to use that sponge or do you want Auntie Jezebel to scrub you?"(Nationalization of mines.) (The Coal Commission.)(Coal Industry.)(Guffey-Vinson Law.)(Which shall it be?)
- Digital Virginias
- Contributing Institution
- West Virginia University Libraries
- Holt, Rush Dew (1905-1955). Papers
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Borne, Bill. Which Shall It Be?. 1930/1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://holt.lib.wvu.edu/record/holt_00008. (Accessed December 7, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- Borne, Bill, (1930/1940) Which Shall It Be?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://holt.lib.wvu.edu/record/holt_00008
- MLA citation style
- Borne, Bill. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://holt.lib.wvu.edu/record/holt_00008>.