• Creator
  • Barley, H. C. (Harrie C.), d. 1909
  • Description
  • The City of Seattle was the first double ended vehicle ferry in use on Puget Sound between Seattle and West Seattle. She was sold in 1913 to the Martinez and Benica Ferry Co. in California (p. 96). Notes from Gordon Newell, ed., The H.W. McCurdy Marine History of the Pacific Northwest (Seattle: Superior Publishing Co, 1966).
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 2001