- Harry Lemen, photographer
- Indiana Memory
- Madison-Jefferson County Public Library
Built in 1908 and located near State Road 7 on the hilltop and demolished in 1968, this was the North Madison Train Station. The Spanish style depot sold its last passenger ticket in 1936. Built with a definite Spanish flair, the corners once sported gargoyles on the roof and there was iron scrollwork beneath the structures eaves.
- Indiana-Jefferson County-Madison